1) Cleaning screens is a dirty, disgusting job in any shop. No one ever wants to do it and as a business you cannot avoid it. The screen cleaning dept. in most shops is considered the hardest area to keep staffed and clean.
2) If you are paying a screen cleaner $5 per hour to clean screens, you are spending over $15,000 a year just on labor. Two people would be $30,000 a year. Cleaning large screens is a very time consuming and expensive job.
3) To clean large screens everyday, you need to purchase large quantities of cleaning solvents and rags. The cost of rags, solvents and disposal for one year can easily be $1,000 per month or $12,000 per year.
4) Now that you have accumulated all this dirty solvent and rags, the next question is "how much is it going to cost to have them safely disposed of?" Hauling and disposing of toxic solvent is a very expensive proposition.
5) Add up your spending on labor, solvent, rags and toxic disposal for one year. You will find that you are spending more to clean screens manually each year than it costs to purchase a Screenpro Automatic Screen Washer.
Now ask yourself these two simple questions:
A) Every year that you are in business you are paying for a Screenpro Automatic Screen Washer whether you have it or not.
WITH A SCREENPRO AUTOMATIC SCREEN WASHER YOU WILL:
7) Wash every screen you have in only one minute
8) Have better quality screen cleaning than by hand
your screen washing labor by 95%!
10) Have a clean, neat screen cleaning department forever
11) Never need to drain your screen washer chemical
12) Never have to dispose of toxic solvents, no hauling
13) Wash your filter bags in any sink with water
14) Have better employee safety thru reduced solvent contact
15) Never need to train another screen cleaner
SCREENPRO AUTOMATIC SCREEN WASHERS PAY FOR THEMSELVES!
Please click below: